Pages

Sunday, 13 September 2009

4shared again

OK, 4shared is back, but I don't trust that the files have not been tampered. I have therefore taken the difficult decision to delete everything in my 4shared account. That means that all links are broken. I have just fixed the doodle flock alpha link, but that's the only one right now. Please bear with me while I fix some of the older links - I only have a certain amount of bandwidth each month (it's a lot, but I have a lot of stuff to upload)!!

1 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, they were hacked? Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop because my internet at home was broken so long and I got it back just recently, and when I was finally able to log into my 4shared account, all my brushes and alphas were deleted. I better keep looking for another host, right?

Anyway, I appreciate all your hard and beautiful work, Vicki, and I wish I were able to purchase something from your shop. You do such beautiful kits.

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs