Pages

Monday, 14 September 2009

Finally, a freebie collab kit.....

It's been a while, but I have a new kit for you and it's a collaboration kit! You are going to love this - it is very original and I have my collab partner to thank for that. Marie-France approached me and asked if I wanted to collab with her. I absolutely adore doing collabs, so I jumped at the chance and said that she could pick the theme and colours. She did just that and look what we came up with! It's called Pop Shop and here are both previews.


Wow hey? I am really pleased with how the kit turned out and my CT certainly didn't let me down with their work. I have some layouts from Marie-France's CT to show you tomorrow - they did good too!

Cheryl:
Kim:
Laramie x 2:

Peni:
Stacey:
Vicki:
So, today, you get the papers from each of us. Click Marie-France's preview to go to her blog to download and click my preview to download my papers (I have used 4shared, but the links have been uploaded since the hacking, so they should be totally safe). I'll see you tomorrow with some elements. Be sure to leave some love for Marie-France to encourage her to do another collab in the future ;) TTFN.


24 comments:

Marif said...

I loved working with you!
Your part is just gorgeous and your CT is so talented, it makes the kit look great!
Thanks for playing with me ;)

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks for your share of this collab

modCreative said...

Thank you for this fun collab! :)

Emily said...

Awesome! Thanks :)

cindiaskew said...

love collabs appreciate all that goes into this kit wow tyfs

Michelle Simone said...

Awesome collab! I love the colors. Thank you :)

LadyMauve said...

Thanks for creating & sharing your part of the Pop Shop collab kit. Very pretty. Regards from Australia.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

clickon said...

Love the kit, thanks for sharing. You girls rock!!!

Sam aka 3 Little Helpers said...

Hi I was wondering if I could add your blog to my freebie finder, its like digifree. You can view it here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ and sign up your blog here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ no registration required
regards Sam Crafty Cupboard Admin

TerriM said...

Great collab and the colors are awesome. Thanks for the papers today. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Sibylle said...

Thank you for another great kit.

Scrappy Bug said...

Oooo Fantastic!! Groovy kit name!

So 4shared was hacked? Bummer - I've just opened a rapidshare acct... maybe I should just use that now?

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thank you so much.

Dannethia said...

Thank you so very much for your part of this collab. I love the kit so much. Can't wait to get the complete kit and start doing layouts with it. Thanks again.

txbubbles said...

Great kit, Vicki! Thanks for letting me play!
Big hugs,
Vicki

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Sylvia92 said...

Love the colors ! It a great kit !!! Thanks Vicki for your time passed on this for addited like us ! Hugs !!!MWAAH !

Mystic_Mom said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Yep I do!

Michele said...

Way cool! I LOVE that "coke" paper!!! Thanks!

April said...

Cool theme and papers!!! Thank you so much.

Rachel C. said...

I love this kit! Brown papers are my favorites!

Vera said...

This is an awesome palette vicki, thanks for the freebie :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs