Pages

Sunday, 20 September 2009

Funky Blue Jeans challenge and a freebie

Hi everyone - I spent the whole day paper scrapping yesterday with ScrapaGoGo and it was FANTASTIC! I will show you all that I made later - I just have a few things to finish off first!

For today, I have a new kit in my store to show you - it's called Funky Blue Jeans and is a remake of my original Blue Jeans kit. This kit was the one I used to choose my original CT a year ago and I am really happy to say that quite a few of those girls are still on my CT to this day (although in all fairness, Stacey, Mel and Sara are kind of stuck with me. LOL)! Thanks to all of you for sticking with me and thanks to my new girls who have joined since for filling those places left by my original team, in such a wonderful way!

This is what my new kit looks like - I hope you like it, I loved making it!



I have decided to use this kit as a challenge - check this out....

Many of my CT have joined in - take a look at what they've done - it's so interesting to see how styles have developed but also how my designing has developed - I love it!!

First up is Vicki - her original layout was beautiful of course, but with her second you can see how her style has developed although she still claims to be a junk it up scrapper! Thanks Vicki - I love them both!

This is from the lovely Stacey - those girls of hers make any layout gorgeous, but check out her remake - it's stunning! Thanks girl - love your layouts!

These are from Laramie who wasn't on my original team, but did scrap a layout with the original kit when it was released as a freebie. Check out the development of her style - beautiful!

These are Cheryl's layouts - she wasn't on my original team either, but again, she has an original layout to remake - I think the thing I notice most is that she clusters more and that is definitely to our advantage as she makes QPs for us ;).

This gorgeous layout is from Sara - absolutely stunning - thanks Sara!

And this final one is from Kim who also doesn't have an original layout, but check out this beautiful layout she did - her son is so photogenic isn't he?

And now for a freebie - are you still with me? LOL! This is a simple cluster frame to match the kit - I hope you like it and will consider buying the full kit at the bargain price of $3. Click the image to download. Good luck with the challenge!

6 comments:

SundayL said...

This is a lovely kit Vicki, girlie but not too "princessy" and the layouts are very pretty.
I have used some of your kits in the past for hybrid scrapping!
SundayL

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Stacey said...

I totally love this kit girl!!! gorgeous!!!!

Scrappy Bug said...

What a cool challenge!!! I love all the layouts - they are brilliant!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

txbubbles said...

Thanks for the challenge, Vicki. It's fun to look at the different LO's.
MWAH!!!
Vicki

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs