Pages

Monday, 28 September 2009

My paper scrapping efforts!

I said I would show and here goes....! They are from the classes I took last weekend.

Firstly is a circular layout designed by Lisa - excuse my cutting mat in the background - I should have put a piece of white card down before I took the photo!! I would never have thought to do a circular layout, but I love it!

Next, is a layout designed by Laura which is about me in the past and the present - I love this, it's something I've never done before.

And finally, a layout designed by Nicola - look how gorgeous it is!! LOL! Nicola is one clever chicky and taught me some amazing new stuff!

8 comments:

Rose said...

Wow, my paper scrapping has NEVER looked like that!! Beautiful!

Jac said...

Gorgeous los Vicki, love the past and present one - such a great idea. Tfs

Sara said...

These are AWESOME Vicki! I am so glad you FINALLY decided to show us your work. Just make sure you leave the dark side and come back to the force (the digi force, that is!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the round layout. Great Idea! Cute baby picture. We should all do a now and then with a baby pic. Would be so cute. I don't do much paper scraping lately. A few cards. Beautiful work.

Laramie artgalstyle

LouCeeCreations said...

they look wonderful Vicki! love the quilting one...

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Some great paper layouts. I'll have to get some done one of these days. My oldest likes me to have his books done for him but he will need to journal so I think I'll used 8.5x11 digital layouts on 12x12 paper and that will give room for journaling later by himself. And the 8 yo announced the other day that she doesn't mind a few digital layouts in her book but she still wants her layouts mostly in paper. The rest of the boys don't care and my husband loves the digital books because they take up less room on the shelf.

Stacey said...

WOW!!!!!! Those are so gorgeous Vicki!!!! Wow girl! I am impressed!

Kimberly said...

Those are gorgeous!
I do not have any paper scrapping skills. It is WAY too messy, and i can't find anything.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs