Pages

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Pop shop alpha and check out my blinkies!!

Before we get to the Pop Shop alpha, I must tell you about my blinkies. I showed you some made by my blog readers - Marie-France and LeeAnne and now I have a new one from Sarah - check out on the left side of my blog - they are all just so cute - please feel free to snag them if you'd like (just remember to host yourselves). I also am very excited to have a new professional banner and blinkie which was made for me by Laura at Simply Scraps - this girl really can work some magic - check out what she did for me above and on the left. If you are in need of a blinkie or banner, please consider checking her out - you won't be disappointed that's for sure! So, a big, huge thank you to LeeAnne, Marie-France, Sarah and, of course, Laura for the amazingly wonderful blinkies I now have!

Back to business and I want to show you my layout made using the Pop Shop collab - I really enjoyed making it and I do believe it's among my all time favourite layouts - I hope you like it too.

And now the alpha! Click my image to download and click Marie-France's image to go to her blog for downloading! TTFN.


22 comments:

Yvette said...

Thank you for this cute kit. Love the colors.

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks for the alpha. great collab kit

Michelle Simone said...

Awesome blinkies! Thank you for the alpha. It's really cool!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

What a COOL kit!! Thank you so much for sharing it with me.:)

Sibylle said...

This kit is so cute. I love it. Thank you for sharing it.

Sharon said...

I really love your kits. This one I can't wait to use. I might have to design a page tonight now that I have all the parts!

Michele said...

Cool funky alpha! Thank you so much!!!

The Brown Family Pictures said...

Such a cute kit! Thank you so much!
Karin B

April said...

Great alpha!!! Thank you so much for your creativity.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the fun alpha! :)

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Vicki, thank you so much for this beautiful kit! As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for my red rock pics. Here's a link to my LO, if you're interested in seeing it. I <3 your work!http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=333985&ppuser=128021

TerriM said...

Thanks for the alpha, love how you colored it. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Sylvia92 said...

I love your Yummy layout ! It's really cute !
Thanks for the kit again !

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the great alpha. Really cute blinkies.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Michelle said...

I have an award for you sweetie...
((HUGS)) Michelle

She-Ra said...

Love it - perfect for our trip to the Dr Pepper museum this summer.

Thanks for sharing.

Scrappy Bug said...

Excellent!!! Just read She-Ra's comment... is there really a museum for a fizzy drink?!!!

.charity. said...

Great stuff Vicki!

Rose said...

Wow, I was offline for a week, and I almost missed this freebie entirely! Thanks for another great kit, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I just started Digiscraping - this kit inspired me!! THANK YOU! ♥

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs