Pages

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Trick or treat, smell my feet!!

Well, actually don't smell my feet - you may get a shock!! LOL!! Today's new kit is a halloween themed kit, but before I tell you about that and let you have your freebie, let me give you a long overdue Vicki update - I haven't been very chatty recently have I?

Firstly, I've been doing quite a bit of paper scrapping. There are a few reasons for this - I had a full day last weekend of scrapping classes and made 3 fabulous layouts (photos coming I promise Sara) and 2 mini books (neither of which is quite finished, but I will get them done before Christmas!!). I have also started a Pompey and Lily mini book - something to keep forever. I know it seems they will be here forever right now, but I know they won't be and I think maybe it will be too hard for me to make the book when they've gone, but it's something I can look back at in years to come. And, I have also designed a mini book for a hybrid class I am teaching at the GoGo Getaway at the end of October. I designed the digi items, printed them and used real supplies to decorate - I am really pleased with the result, but I can't show you because it's a surprise for the class on the day :). I'll show you after!

Lily is really coming along with her agility classes - you should see her jumping and running and going through hoops and over a-frames and seesaws - she loves it. The only problem she has is concentration. We are training in a place where horses train and so there is plenty of horse poo for her to eat in between jumps!! lol! Will she ever learn??

Pompey is his usual self - only gets excited for a) walking b) food and c) visitors - not necessarily in that order!! He is really settling into being a typical labrador - lazy and hungry!! We love it!!

Hubby is just as obsessed with football (soccer) as ever, but his team are doing TERRIBLY - they have played 7 league matches this season and lost every one of them - things are not looking good. On the upside, they are in the last 16 of the league cup having won their 2 matches in that competition!! LOL!

So, that's what's going on in my world - I'll update again soon ;)

For today, I have my new kit called Trick or Treat for just $3 - take a look:



And this is what my fabulous CT did with it:






Gorgeous work as always girls - thanks for your support!

And now to the freebie - it's just a simple note, but I think it will work well on most halloween layouts and I hope you can make use of it - click the image to download. TTFN.

9 comments:

Jac said...

What a fun looking kit, thanks for the fabby addon freebie. Look forward to seeing what you've been upto with your paper scrapping and the bits for the retreat. A great idea to do a Pompey and Lily mini book, look forward to seeing that too. Take care. xx

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Snowsmoon said...

This is an awesome kit, Vicki! I hope you are doing ok and things have slowed down for you some. HUGS

LouCeeCreations said...

your team always do such fabulous layouts Vicki. I agree with you on doing a mini book of lily and Pompey. I am in the process of doing two myself. One of my late Len and one for my sons gf of her dogs...

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute note Vicki :)

Rose said...

Cute kit, loving the colors, everything I've seen so far is purple, orange, lime green and black!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

peata said...

cute little kit.
lots of halloween stuff now... love it.
scrapbook-crazy.com

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs