Pages

Sunday, 6 September 2009

Where the heart is.....

My latest kit is for scrapping your home and the ones you love - it's called 'Where the heart is...' and is just $3 until Tuesday - take a look at the preview.


I really enjoyed making this one - and my CT really did some great work with their layouts this time. I have more, but take a look at the first few for now...






I also have a freebie add on for you - it's just a simple word art, but I hope you can find a use for it. Click the image to download. TTFN.

6 comments:

Scrappy Bug said...

My friend homeschools her six kids - she finishes every email off with "Home is where the heart is"!!! As soon as I saw this kit... I thought of her! Great work Vicki! I love everyone's layouts too!

Lulutoo said...

This is cute--thanks for the freebie!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the lovely word art! All the new kits looks wonderful!

txbubbles said...

Terrific kit, Vicki, I loved scrappin' with it!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs