Pages

Sunday, 18 October 2009

Oh Boy!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend - I've had a restful one - reading and scrapping! This week I have a boy kit for all of you that cringed when you saw the pinkness of last week's kit!! LOL! It's called Oh Boy! and is full of boy stuff!! Take a look....



Check out what my personal CT did with the kit - F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! Check back tomorrow for more wonderful layouts from the store CT.









And where would we be without a freebie - this is a word art using a sample of the kit - click the image to download. TTFN.

9 comments:

Christy said...

Good Morning Vicki---your design team? Amazing work. I am overwhelmed by the layering of it all. I will definately come back and case some of this lovelyness. Oh my!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 19 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Lyndel said...

So cute. Thank you!

txbubbles said...

What a fun, fun, FUN kit, thanks for the play!
Big hugs,
Vicki

Mari Romualdo said...

Muito obrigado!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How did Stacey get the Xbox avatar on the layout ?
Fun Kit !

Sunnietide said...

I asked about the Xbox avatar, Sunnietide@yahoo.com

.charity. said...

GREAT kit Vicki!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs