Pages

Saturday, 24 October 2009

Out and about!

So this past week I had a few days off work and we did a couple of days out with Pompey and Lily. I wanted to show you some promised photos from those days out so that you can see a little bit of the area where I live. The first set is from Westonbirt Arboretum (about 40 minutes from where I live) which is a beautiful aboretum and especially so in the autumn. Take a look - the photos speak for themselves....







And this set of photos is from the coastal path at Portishead (about 30 minutes from where I live) - it's a really lovely walk - we only saw 2 other people the whole time we were there which made it feel really special for us. Take a look....


This house is so beautiful sat on the edge of the sea, I had to take a photo of it - hubby and I decided it would be a wonderful place to live!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos of your walks. I feel as if I've had a mini vacation just looking at them!

Gina said...

Those are pretty... I wish the trees would turn those colors here already!! It doesn't even feel like it is Fall here :(

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Those are wonderful photos. Just love all the colors in the leaves. Being in Florida, USA we don't really have changing leaves and those colors are ally spectacular. The seaside ones are gorgious as well. Glad you had a good time off.

Marif said...

Beautiful pics! It's already covered in yucky snow and freezing rain here, so it's nice to look at proper fall photos!

Rose said...

Wow, those are beautiful photos! We don't get the reds in the leaves here, they turn yellow and then fall. I love the shot of both your dogs!

J9 said...

What stunning photo's! Thanks for putting them up. Love seeing your part of the world.

supermandy said...

Wow. These are all just amazing. Every one of them looks like a postcard. What a beautiful place! And more obviously, what talent you have!

Stacey said...

Wow those are gorgeous pictures girl!!!! What a beautiful place to live!

Anonymous said...

Just breath taking. I love those kind of walks, I bet Pompey and Lilly enjoyed themselves. Hope your time left you feeling refreshed.

Laramie

*charygirl said...

Such beautiful photos Vicki!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!! The fall colors are so stunning. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs