Pages

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Special offer and a freebie!

What more can you ask, both a special offer and a freebie!! I am spoiling you really :)

So, the special offer first.... you can buy both my 'Over The Moon' kit and 'Toy Boy' for $3. That's two full sized kits for less than the price of one! Click the preview below to buy it in store.

And check out these additional layouts I have to show you. I am so luck with having two CTs now - I get to see so much loveliness made with my kits! First up is Nancy using Over The Moon - beautiful layout - check out that gorgeous baby!

These two gorgeous layouts are from my dear friend Stacey - do you wonder when that girl sleeps too? I certainly do :)


These two stunning layouts are from LeeAnne - the Over The Moon layout is so original, I adore it.


And these are from Gina - I love both of these layouts - such perfect photos for the kits.


And now to the freebie - this is a template made from the layout I did with Sara's latest kit 'Beautiful' - I thought you might like it for yourselves. Click the image to download - enjoy!! TTFN. {Link Expired}

10 comments:

Peg said...

thank you for the great template!!

Marif said...

Great template, thank you!

Shel said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful layouts your CT created. They're wonderful.

Thanks, too, for the template!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely template! Your layout is just gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 06:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 27 Oct [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template Vicki :)

Laramie said...

What a great layout and love the template Thank you so much.

Stacey Towers said...

thank you for the AWESOME template girl!!! mwah!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs