Pages

Monday, 19 October 2009

What's new?

The other girls have new kits this week, let's start with Stacey - her kit is called It's the Tooth Fairy and it's GORGEOUS - here's my layout and the preview is clickable.


And this is Mel's kit called Leigh - very manly!

Also, the wonderful Cheryl has a QP for you using the Girly Girl kit - it's a beautiful QP - you can click the preview to go to her blog to download.

And take a look at this layout from my CT, Peni - she is in Indonesia and has an awful time recently with earthquakes and yet she still finds time to scrap with my kits. Stay safe Peni - we can wait for you! HUGS x

2 comments:

Julander Family said...

I love love love your kits and would love to be part of your CT. Let me know if you need another team member. My blog is www.scrapmesillyfun.blopspot.com

luc said...

hy vicki :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs