Pages

Wednesday, 25 November 2009

The Faraway Tree alpha

Hi everyone! This is a scheduled post, so I hope you see it!! I am currently enjoying myself in old London town at the Ivy (very posh celebrity restaurant)! I know, I certainly know how to live the high life, but somebody's got to do it!! LOL! Really, it's a work thing, but I am really looking forward to it - the food is delicious and there's always the chance we'll spot a celeb!!

I am glad you are enjoying The Faraway Tree - I can't wait to see some layouts using it :). For today, you get the final part which is the alpha. Click my preview to download and Mel's to go to her blog to download. Enjoy!!


13 comments:

Marif said...

Thanks for the great alpha. I really like this one!
Let us know if you spot a celeb!

ScrappingSpree said...

This is a great kit! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm soooo happy I looked in on you to see what you were up to :) Enjoy your London visit...wish I was there!!!

Anonymous said...

Great alpha, thank you.

Yvette said...

Thank you for the alpha. This is a great kit.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Nov [LA 05:20pm, NY 08:20pm] - 26 Nov [UK 01:20am, OZ 12:20pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gorgeous alpha, this is indeed a wonderful kit!

TerriM said...

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the alpha. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful kit with me.:)

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for alpha and elements. Hope your toe is feeling better.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your wonderful kits! Love them!

Michele said...

Love the color of this alpha! Enjoy your posh dinner! hehehe Hope you are healing nicely also. :-)

April said...

Thank you for the cool alpha. I love the little abc on the letters.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs