Pages

Monday, 2 November 2009

I GoGo Gotaway!!

I just spent this past weekend at the GoGo Getaway! I taught a hybrid class on Sunday and I was really nervous about it, but so pleased with how it went and I hope that everyone left having learnt something new that they can use in the future.

The whole weekend was wonderfully organised - a perfect mix of amazing classes and crop time to finish projects and start new ones. The hotel was the perfect venue and the food was fantastic!! LOL! I really must live off salad for a couple of weeks now! :) I will try to gather the photos of the other classes to show you just how amazing they were, but in the meantime, here's my hybrid mini-book - I am hoping to do a lot more hybrid in the future and I will be doing a brag book with my next kit so that you can join in too!!

I want to say a huge thank you to Lorraine and Janice for believing in me as a teacher and giving me the opportunity to do it. You ladies are fabulous! I'll be back a bit later with some layouts using Stacey's latest kits. TTFN.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

that's a really beautiful hybrid project! What are are the clear plastic things that cover your brag book pages? Can you put instructions on your blog? Please?

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs