Pages

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

More freebies!

Hey everyone - thanks for all the recommendations on books - I need to sit down and go through them properly to see what looks good for me! I really appreciate it that so many people took the time to help me out :)

I want to tell you about a couple of freebies in scrapland today. First up is Stacey's kit called 'Giving Thanks' which is a gorgeous mix of fall colours with a Thanksgiving theme. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in England, but we do have autumn, so this is what I did with it. Click the preview to go to Stacey's blog and don't forget to leave some love!


And then store CT member LeeAnne (aka Scrappy Bug) has a gorgeous looking freebie that I noticed on her blog this morning - take a look at 'Wish Wash' and click the preview to head off to her blog to collect it. Again, don't forget to leave some love! TTFN.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hey some of us celebrate Thanksgiving in England, I'm looking forward to a slap up meal tomorrow lol. Thanks for the link :o) x

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs