Pages

Sunday, 15 November 2009

Spring Fling freebie kit part 1

Firstly, can I apologise for the technical difficulties we are having with our store. We have taken the decision to take it offline until we get the problem fixed, but be assured - we'll be back just as soon as support get us fixed (hopefully very soon).

So, for today, I promised you a freebie and a freebie you shall have! Before I show you that freebie, take a look at the kit that I am trying to get in store for you all to buy when our store is fixed :). It's called Vintage Chic - I hope you like it! Check back in the next day or two for details on buying it and a freebie add-on....

Back to today's freebie and I have decided to give away a full sized kit in four parts. This is a kit that I was making to sell in store, but I never got around to doing an alpha, so I decided to give it as a freebie instead. You can pick up the first part of the kit today and you will need to check back next Sunday to get part 2 and the following Sunday for part 3 etc... When each new part is released, the previous part will be disabled. You will, however, be able to buy the full kit in store for $1 at any time from the start (well, once the store is online again). Sound good?

Before you see the kit - take a look at a couple of layouts made using it - the first one is from Laramie.

And this one is from Rose:

Looks good hey? OK, so here's what the entire kit looks like and if you click it, you will be able to download part 1. I hope you enjoy it! TTFN. {Link Expired}

38 comments:

Marif said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for part 1.
And Laramie had a great idea using your dotted alpha, it matches perfectly!

N.T. said...

Thank you!

Yvette said...

Thank you for a new kit. I enjoy getting a new part each week. Thank you for sharing.

*charygirl said...

I tell you, your creative kit juices just seem to never end! They're BOTH darling kits Vicki....great job!

Rose said...

THis kit is great!!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Laura said...

So cute and springy! Thanks so much, I need this right now we got 6 inches of snow last night!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this part of your cute kit! :)

Joelle said...

Thank you!!

Robin said...

This is lovely! I have a little niece - this kit seems just made for her. Thank you!

Robin said...

This is lovely. I have a little niece and this kit looks as tho it's just made for her. Thank you!

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Anonymous said...

Vicki, Thank you ever so much what a blessing! How pretty and such a brightness for this time of year and season! Spring well be here, which is my favorite season. Just pretty, love the jeweled butterfly! Hugssss, Deb P

sonika said...

Absolutely fantastic

http://goldjackpot.blogspot.com

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 16 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much!! This is a great kit!! You are so generous!!!!

Jac said...

Stunning and pretty kit Vicki, just adorable, TFS xx

Miss Guimba said...

Thanks so much!!

Scrappy Bug said...

Beeeautiful! And it IS spring here!!! :) THANK YOU!

makeyesup said...

Pretty kit ,love the pastels, thanks for sharing with us.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much what a great looking freebie. Sorry about your store. I know Divine Digital got hacked and it took them over a week to get back on line and they had to start everything over. Hopefully, your problems won't be as bad.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love it! Thank you so much.:)

Becky said...

Spring Fling is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!

Shelly said...

Thank You so much for sharing. I really like it.The only account I have is myspace so i will leave U that url. I hope U have an awsome Monday ((Hugs))

Vickadilly said...

You are always so generous. It is greatly appreaciated. And your work is always amazazing!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Adorable, I love this kit with these beautiful colors, thanks so much for sharing.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Donna said...

Thanks Vicki! Your kits are always the best!

Anonymous said...

sending a big Thank you with hugs..

Sarah said...

Love the bright colors! Great to see your blog just as I'm getting back into digiscrapping! :)

clubiani said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit! I love the beautiful colors!

TerriM said...

Vicki, another beautiful kit and, well I just love the colors : ) Thanks for part 1. Hugs --xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

LI KATUKI said...

lindo obrigada amei!!!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors!!! It's so cold and close to winter here in Wisconsin, these colors make me feel warm and happy again!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

The zipper is fun. Thanks for sharing.

Александра said...

It's very amazing kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vicki! Since I've found your blog, you are the best artist. We love you. Catimini

Pepley said...

Thank you for this freebie kit!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs