Pages

Sunday, 22 November 2009

Spring Fling freebie kit part 2

So, I hope you're all enjoying playing with Spring Fling? Did you get part 1? If you didn't, you are too late now - I did warn you it would only be there for a week! Back to today and you can have part 2 of the kit, firstly take a look at a couple more inspirational layouts from my CT....

This first beauty is from LeeAnne - she has done two more, so stay tuned for them over the next week.

This is from Nancy and she is offering this as a template on her blog, so be sure to check that out!

And this cute layout is by Stacey - scrapping snowmen with a spring kit - I LOVE it!

And now, click the preview to download part 2. Part 3 will be next Sunday - don't miss it! {Link Expired}

20 comments:

Scrappy Bug said...

I love spring fling!! I barely get to read the newspaper let alone a book! I'm sorry!! No book suggestions from me!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing another part to your PRETTY kit:)

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks it is great
rkably

Marif said...

Thanks a lot for part 2. Can't wait to have it all!

Debbie said...

Thank you for part2! Love it!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

THANK YOU!!!! Love it!

BusyBee said...

Such a pretty kit! Thanks for sharing

Jan said...

Love this adorable kit! The colors are fantastic!
Thank you very much. :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 23 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie.

TerriM said...

Vick, thanks for part 2 of your lovely kit. Great layouts too. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

Sylvia92 said...

Hi Vicki ! This kit is so cute ! and you know how much I love those "baby" colors ! Thanks for sharing ! Hugs !!!

Yvette said...

Thank you for the second part.

NanaScraps said...

thanks so much for sharing.......there is a book called "A Woman of Substance" it came out about 30 years ago...your library might have it...not sure of the authors name..it's a story of a woman who made it big back in the early 1900's(don't hold me to the date could have been late 1800) Its a book that has stayed with me all these years...you know I have read a lot of books and some stay more then others...thanks again for sharing..this is a beautiful kit

Missty said...

So cute, thank you.

Carole N. said...

What a gorgeous kit, Vicki. Love all the layouts and the October Snowman is adorable.
Thanks so much.
Big Hugs!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this part of your cute kit! :)

chang said...

Thank you for this template web template

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs