Pages

Monday, 2 November 2009

Strawberry Kisses

I am a little late telling you about this kit - it's the new Scrap That Idea collab kit and it's gorgeous! Check out the preview (it's clickable to store)

And these beautiful layouts from my creative team. I have more layouts to show you from the store CT, so stay tuned for that.

First up is Stacey's layout - check out that gorgeous little face!

This is from Kim - another gorgeous little face!

And a wonderful snuggly layout from Cheryl...

This beauty is from Vicki - cute little Lilly.

This is from Sara.
And Laramie really went for it and produced FOUR beautiful layouts - check them out.




There is a freebie add on from Sara I believe - go check her blog to see if you can find it!

1 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

AWESOME JOB GALS....the CTeam did a super jog as always.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs