Pages

Friday, 13 November 2009

What's going on?

Well, I've been quiet lately and that's because it's been so busy for me - work is really picking back up recently and it's pretty full-on (working full time for someone else is a bummer). I have been experiencing designers block too, so that hasn't helped with keeping me active on my blog. However, I have done quite a lot of paper scrapping recently - I've made a calendar for my Mum, my MIL and for me - all different styles - I will post photos one day soon :)

Pompey and Lily are both fine - currently sleeping of course, but enjoying life! Lily is keeping up her agility, but unfortunately, she thinks that jumps are for going under, not over right now! Honestly, talk about embarrassing when we have the most advanced dogs in our group in the class!! But she really enjoys it and that's the main thing I guess! Pompey is his usual gorgeous self and I could just snuggle up to him forever!! lol!

Hubby is continuing with his renovations - not much has happened over the past few months, but he's starting up again with the last parts of the house - the front room and the hall. He is going to re-plaster the walls, lay a new solid oak floor (to match the dining room) and fit our new fireplace. Yes, I know we ordered that months ago - he fitted the bedroom one, but not the front room one!! Anyway, I can't wait til the house is finished - I've been waiting for a while :)

I've also been busy designing two hybrid classes for the next GoGoGetaway. Such responsibility being a teacher, but I have to say I quite enjoy it - passing along my passion for digi scrapping to paper scrappers in the form of hybrid - the best of both worlds!

Well, back to this weekend and I have a new store kit coming out tomorrow (watch out for details in my newsletter). I told you about a freebie collab starting Monday, well that is not happening now - it's been delayed a week, but I can exclusively tell you that there will be a new freebie kit from me starting on Sunday which you can collect in four parts over four weeks. You won't want to miss it - I'm really pleased with it and almost put it in store, but decided you guys could have it for free!!

That's all for now folks - I'll be back on Sunday! Have a great weekend! TTFN.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope one day you will share the hybrids with us.
Thanks for all the hard work you do for us digi folks.

*charygirl said...

Paper scrappin' and hybrid classes....you go girl!

Marif said...

Wow, you do sound busy!
I think it's really great that you teach hybrid classes and share your passion.
I'm laughing picturing Lily going under the obstacles :) give both your puppies a big hug for me.
And finally thank you so much in advance for giving us a freebie. I can't wait to see and collect it!!

Snowsmoon said...

I can't wait to see it. Sound like you have been a busy lady. Sometimes it is good to have a break from things, it does get the juices going. Great chatting with you today and I hope that you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Fun update ... LOL at Lily! Enjoy the fruits of hubby's remodeling, and thanks for what you are able to share!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Oh it's sooooo good to hear from you! I was thinking you dropped off the face of the Earth, sister!!!!! I am soooo anxious to see your calendars you made as well as perhaps your paper scrapping and hybrid items! I know how talented you are, and YOU KNOW paper scrapping is my first true love! LOL!

I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next few weeks as far as your kit you're giving out over 4 weeks, as well as the collab you have coming next week!

You do sound soooo busy and busy is great!!

Hugs to you my dear!!!

Candi

Laramie said...

You sound quite busy with everything as most of us are. I will be so glad when school is over for a few weeks. Thank for the lovely comments about my recent layout. Hope you have a break from the duldrums in designing and become inspired.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs