Pages

Saturday, 5 December 2009

A bit of vintage chic!

I finally get to show you all the layouts done by my CT with my newest kit Vintage Chic. They played with this a long time ago, but because the store was down, they have been holding on to them! Firstly, here is the full kit which you can buy in store for just $3. It's a vintage kit with a modern twist - I hope you like it.

Check out all the gorgeousness from my CT - more layouts from the store CT tomorrow.









And, as always, I have a freebie add on for you - this is a simple cluster frame. Click the image to download. I hope you enjoy! Check out my previous post for a freebie collab kit if you haven't already seen it!

9 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

CONGRADS on getting your store back up and running. I will post my layout and QP for this tonight, ok? I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Dan

*charygirl said...

OH! So pretty Vicki! Love the lace and butterflies.....the freebie frame is lovely too.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

txbubbles said...

Wonderful kit, Vic! Thanks for giving me a play!
Big hugs,
Vicki

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 06 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Wanda said...

Thank you for the freebie! I love all the CT work - gorgeous stuff!

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing!

JulieBee in Iowa said...

Thank you for this beautiful cluster. I'm so grateful that you still have it available since I didn't back up my external drive where I had it saved before... I hope I've learned my lesson!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs