Pages

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Give to receive promo!

I did some more scrapping using those SweetShoppe Designs templates and my "Colour Me Happy" kit - what do you think? I am so loving using templates right now - quick scrapping for people who don't have a whole lot of time on their hands :).

Speaking of templates, I have a set of four templates which were previously freebies on my blog on sale in my store for just $1. So if you missed them first time around, you can get them here.

And finally, don't forget our "Give to Receive" promo at Scrap That Idea. We have amended it slightly - originally, you could choose a collab kit as your free kit, but some people didn't catch that and as we agreed to let them have any kit they wanted, we decided to extend that offer to everyone - any kit of your choice from the store. Don't forget to email your choice of kit to me if you buy a gift certificate. If you buy a $20 certificate btw, you can choose 2 kits :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs