Pages

Saturday, 19 December 2009

It's almost Christmas - woohooooo!

I totally love Christmas and it's so cold in england right now that it is making me feel even more christmassy than before. A lot of the country have had snow, but sadly, we haven't in Bristol, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for a white Christmas - that is my dream! OK, must stop talking about Christmas or I will explode with excitement!!! Oh, just one more thing - check out these layouts that Brandy made with our latest collab - Christmas Around the World.... gorgeous - check out how the bikini matches the paper in the first layout!


I have a new freebie kit starting tomorrow which I hope you will love, but for today, I have a template for you - I made it based on a layout I did for Stacey's new kit called K is for Kitty - check it out in store if you're a cat lover! This is the layout and if you click the preview for the template below, you can download it! I'd love to see what you do with it! Back later with another freebie! IT'S CHRRRRIIIIISSSSTTTTTMMMMAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!


6 comments:

Rose said...

Loving the templates!!!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

tiggconn said...

Thank you!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template Vicki :) Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs