Pages

Monday, 14 December 2009

It's nearly Christmas!!

I am really excited!! I put up our Christmas tree today and tonight we have a Christmas party for Lily's agility group - as the song goes.... it's starting to feel a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go!! I have all my Christmas present shopping done and wrapped except for one, so I am feeling quite smug right now! I have four kits lined up for the store and so that means Christmas is hopefully going to be one restful holiday for me as long as I can finish some other things I need to do!

There was a comment on my last post about tutorials for customising your blog. I have to say that I am not really the person to ask, but I can link you up with someone whose tutorials you might find helpful.... check out Amanda's tutorials here. I hope that helps!

OK, I was playing with my newest kit today in between housework! LOL! I bought the template pack that SweetShoppe Designs is giving away daily (I bought them because I missed the first 7 and I liked every one of them and also it's for charity, so why not?). So, I used one of my favourites of those templates to make this layout with my Live, Laugh, Love kit - I LOVE how it turned out - I have never used so many elements on one page in my life!! LOL! I hope you like it?

OK, back soon. TTFN.

6 comments:

Laramie said...

Awesome layout Vicki and I think you did great with the elements. It's Just Right! Love the new header with Live, Laugh, Love. Great Kit!

Rose said...

I absolutely love the layout!! Gorgeous!

Marif said...

Same as everyone, both the layout and the new header are gorgeous. The kit is really beautiful, so that helps!

Raquel said...

I just love this kit and everything you did with it
congrats

Alyssa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! :) I love this layout. Great colors, love all the details. Hugs!

txbubbles said...

Love, love, LOVE this page, Vicki. Welcome to world of junk-it-up scrapping, lol!
Big hugs,
Vicki

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs