Pages

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Jack Frost Part 2

I hope everyone had a great Christmas - I certainly did - too much food and wine, but it was a great time! Santa was very good to me this year - I hope he was good to you too!!

Well, I almost forgot because I am losing track of which day it is, but today is Sunday and you get part 2 of Jack Frost. That means that part one is no longer available, but you can buy the whole kit in my store at any time for just $1. Here is my layout using this kit and a Sweetshoppe Designs template...

This beautiful layout is from Gina and uses one of my own templates - you can buy the first set of four templates in my store for just $1 here.

This one is from Laramie - I always wanted to ski, but figure I'd probably do some serious damage to myself and I am so clumsy, so perhaps not!! lol!

This beautifully simple layout is from LeeAnne:

And another stunning but simple layout from Peni:

Click the image to download part two - check back next Sunday for part three. TTFN.

22 comments:

Christy said...

Your design team is amazing! Thanks for another super kit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)

Snowsmoon said...

WOW...this is really cute Vicki! Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

GlitterQueen said...

Thank you, this is really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thyank you Vicki for the fabulous Jack Frost.It's so pretty.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 28 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Marif said...

Thanks!
All the layouts are really gorgeous, I LOVE yours! It makes me really anxious to have the whole kit and scrap wiht it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the second part of this fun kit! :)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Love all the layouts on your blog! Thank you for part 2 of this wonderful kit!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sylvia92 said...

Hi Vicki ! This kit is Lovely and I'll make a page with it !.... You should make your Blog banner with it to be "in the season" ! Not that I don't like the one you have right now ! LOL ! It's so cute !... Hugs !

Yvette said...

Love the snowflakes. Thank you for the second part.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Jenn said...

So pretty! Thank you for part 2.

April said...

Thank you Vicki, I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I'm excited to use this kit . . . winter here would fit perfectly with it. Frost and all.

TerriM said...

Thanks for part 2 of Jack Frost. Happy New Year! Hugs! Terri, Hawaii

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much.

Emily said...

Love it! Thanks so much!

Michele said...

So pretty!!! Love it! Thank you!!!!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Lovely kit, beautiful colors, thank you!

Pepley said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs