Pages

Saturday, 12 December 2009

Live, Laugh, Love!

That's the name of my latest kit which you can buy for just $3 here. I wanted to make something bright and colourful to cheer up winter and this is what I came up with. I am really happy with it and I think my CT really enjoyed playing with it. This is what it looks like in all it's glory....

And these goreous creations are by my CT - there are more to come from the store CT tomorrow. Please take a look closely at these layouts - they are stunning and all blew me away!







And finally, do you want a freebie? Then you shall have one - here is a cluster frame from the Live, Laugh, Love kit - click the image to download! If you snag it, please consider buying the kit - it's only $3 right now and I am sure you will not regret it :). Also, please can sheron_osborn contact me at vicki (at) scrapthatidea (dot) com - just wanted to check in with you on something. Thanks!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

what a beautiful beautiful kit!!!! love all the colors!

clubiani said...

Your new kit is beautiful! I love these colors! Thank you for sharing this awesome frame!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 03:31pm, NY 06:31pm, UK 11:31pm] - 13 Dec [OZ 10:31am]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Vicki thank you SO much for sharing this precious little cluster frame! It's totally adorable!

Merry Christmas ~ Thanks Much ~ and

Hugs!

Joni

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs