Pages

Sunday, 13 December 2009

More Live Laugh Love and a freebie!

Did you notice my new blog header? I made it using my latest kit - Live, Laugh, Love - I think it's my new all time favourite of my kits!! I want to show you some more layouts from the store creative team - again, they are blow me away gorgeous! Check them out.....






Here's a reminder of what the kit looks like.

Check out the layout I made with the kit which I decided to make into a template for you to download and use. I hope you like it - click the preview to download - don't forget to leave some love! {Link Expired}


And finally - take a look at our latest promo for Christmas - it's a great deal!! TTFN.

14 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

Good Morning Sunshine! Love you new blog look! Just giving you a holler from across the pond. HUGS and KISSES

Olivia said...

Thanks for the template! :)

makeyesup said...

Awesome kit and layouts made by your CT. Blog looks super, great job.

Chadah said...

Hi Vicki, just wondering would it be possible to post instructions somewhere - here or on scrapthatidea - for customizing blogspot blogs? e.g. creating headers, switching fonts on titles etc. I'd love to do it for my own personal blog (and would obviously give credits!) but just not sure what pixel dimensions etc ... If you're open to doing this, thank you in advance!! Love your kits, and love scrapthatidea.com!

sdwrdt said...

thank you so much - this template will be a LOT of fun to use!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Dec [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 14 Dec [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

Rose said...

Thanks for the template!! Love it :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

LouCeeCreations said...

mornin' such beautiful colours in your latest kit, yout CT layouts are beautiful and your blog header looks fabulous with it.

TerriM said...

Cool looking template, thank you. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

Gina said...

love the new banner :) & thanks for sharing the template with us.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

tiggconn said...

Thank you for the template! You're LO with it is beautiful. Love the new kit, also!

GlitterQueen said...

Thank you, I'm liking templates a lot right now too!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs