Pages

Saturday, 19 December 2009

My last store kit until January

Are you ready for it? As I did a store collab for Christmas, I am not doing a personal Christmas kit and so I am going completely the opposite way and doing brights! This week's kit is called Mystical Memories and I really loved it, I made two layouts myself! This is what the kit looks like....


I am just going to show you one layout for now from me, but the other one will come soon - I've made it into a template as well! This uses one of the SweetShoppe templates that you all know I love!

And here is some gorgeous eye candy from my creative team - check them out!






And last, but not least, the freebie cluster frame. I hope you enjoy it - remember to leave some love! TTFN.

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Wanda said...

Thanks for the cute little frame - this is a great kit, too!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Carole N. said...

Thanks for the lovely cluster frame. I just picked up this kit in the store so it's nice to have the frame, too.

Hugs!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs