Pages

Saturday, 5 December 2009

A new collab and a freebie!

Well, you may have heard the news already - our store is open for business again!! I can't tell you the relief I feel about this - we are all over the moon!! I have several things to tell you about, but I am not going to put them all in the same post, so check back regularly for all of these things.... 1) a new kit from me in store with a freebie add on, 2) news of all of the other girls releases this week and 3) part 4 of the Spring Fling freebie kit tomorrow.

Back to today and we have a new collaboration kit in store called 'Christmas Around the World' - I will let the preview do the talking, and you can pick it up here for just $4 - that's four kits for $4! Bargain!

Take a look at these gorgeous layouts from the store CT (there are many more to follow if you need more inspiration).... The first four are from Nancy - she did one with each part of the kit and they are all beautiful - take a look:




This beauty is from LeeAnne - she used a bit of all the kits and did a fab layout:

These next two wonderful layouts are from Rose using different bits from all the kits....


And take a look at this! This is a wonderful pair of hybrid shoes that Rose made - I am completely in awe of these - I think I need to get the template from her so that I can make some myself!

And for today, we have a freebie collab kit for you which coordinates with 'Fresh Ideas' which was the very first collab kit that we made for our store and you can pick up right now for just $2 - what a bargain for such a HUGE kit! This is what the kit looks like and if you click the links below, you can download it all today! That's it for now - see you later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear the store is working again. Thank you for the kit. It's fantastic!

Van said...

Glad to hear things have been sorted! Lovely kit, thank you for sharing!

Marif said...

Congrats on getting the store back online and thank you very much for the freebie!

Yvette said...

So happy that you got you store up and running again. Thank you for the freebie.

*charygirl said...

Ya for our store. Glad it's back on track....that Christmas kit is just too adorable!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

April said...

Congrats on getting the store back up. I love the lime green in this freebie. Thank you so much for all your efforts and for the freebie kit. It is awesome.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

TerriM said...

Vicki, thanks for the Get Fresh freebie. Another lovely creation!! Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs