Pages

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Sorry!

I am so sorry about our store being offline - rest assured we are working REALLY hard to get it working properly again, but it seems everything is against us! You may see our store online from time to time as they are doing maintenance, but PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING - your links will not work and it's adding to our list of things to do everytime someone does buy something.... There is a note on the homepage, but we can't put it on every single product page!

Thank you all so much for your patience - there is lots of new stuff to put in store when we're back!! woo hoo!!

1 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Bless your heart Vicki love, I DO hope that things get sorted for you QUICKLY, especially at this MOST wonderful time of the year!

HAPPY DECEMBER sweetheart! I have been missing you AGAIN something fierce and hope that I can manage to keep myself moving right along in Scrapland this time!

Leaving you LOTS of love LOVELY lady and hope to catch up with you sometime in the near future! *wink*

Take care love and have an AWESOME week! To "Scrap That Idea", I say "open, open, OPEN"!!! (This comes from a popular Mervyns's commercial here in the US as many would wait for the doors to open so they could take advantage of their FABULOUS sales and goodies! Yes, I was once one of the many! He, he ..) :D

Love and hugs,
Linda <3

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs