Pages

Sunday, 6 December 2009

What's new in store?

A few things - I told you yesterday about my new kit - Vintage Chic and the store collab kit, Christmas Around the World. Today, I will tell you about the other girls kits and show you some of my CT layouts.

First up is Stacey's latest in her alphabet series - I is for I Love You. This is what I did with the kit and the preview below is clickable to the store.


Next up is Sara's Pirate Treasure - believe it or not, I had some pirate pics from my friend's party, so it was perfect for me to scrap with!! The preview is clickable.


Last, but not least, I do, I do, I do from Mel - I didn't get a chance to do a layout with this one, but take a look at the gorgeous kit - click the preview to go to the store. Back later with part four of Spring Fling! TTFN.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs