Pages

Saturday, 2 January 2010

Colour My World

New year, new beginnings! As you probably already know, we are having a store makeover for a re-opening on my February 1st. So, this will be my last kit that I put into the old store - I hope you like it!! This kit I made by choosing a photo and an idea for a layout - the kit grew from there! I am really, really pleased with how it turned out and I hope that means that you like it too! This is what it looks like - 'Colour My World'.

This is my layout that inspired the kit.

And here are some of the layouts done by the store CT with the kit...
First is from Gina - check out that cutie with the smile!

These next two are by Lee-Anne - more gorgeous smiles here!


And Nancy's layout is keeping up the smiling theme....

And Rose really went for it with the colour combinations - beautiful!


Finally, I have a freebie for you - it's a template made using my Mystical Memories layout. I'd love to see what you do with it if you snag it!! Happy New Year!

11 comments:

Marif said...

Colour my World is gorgeous as is your layout! And thanks for the template ;)

Snowsmoon said...

Happy New Year, from across the pond...What a lovely kit Vicki and your CT is amazing and did a great job with it. I have grabbed the template and will send you what I come up with from my VICKI-AWIP collection...hehehe. HUGS and can't wait to see your new store.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the template, it's super. Love your new kit and the great layouts made with it. Smiles on everyone are so different, love them.

Rose said...

I'm loving the templates! You'll see what I create for sure!

Kathi B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Sue said...

Thank you for the marvelous template! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 05:26pm, NY 08:26pm] - 03 Jan [UK 01:26am, OZ 12:26pm] ).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

So~Inkin~Cute said...

wow!!!! Girl, this is one super-cool template!!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it w/ us, it's brilliant!

Also, your newest kit is SOOOOO beautiful! I love the colors and I think I am definitely going to have to grab this one. Of course, I already had your last kit on my wish list...so maybe I'll have to get both! :)

I haven't "talked" to you in forever! I hope you're doing really, really well! Happy New Year!!!

Hugs,
Candi

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs