Pages

Sunday, 10 January 2010

Final part of Jack Frost

This kit has been so appropriate considering the weather we've been having in England and a lot of the northern hemisphere! I hope you've enjoyed collecting it and have been able to make use of it.

I know there are a lot of people out there who have many, many kits on their hard drive that they have never scrapped with - I have for sure and I am making it a new years resolution to scrap with every single one of my kits from now on. It's very rare that I pick up any kits except those from the other Scrap That Idea girls, so it's just mine that I have to be good with! Come on - I know you want to use some of that lovely digi stash! Grab yourself some templates and use them up - I find it's a perfect balance between a QP and making a layout from scratch. With a template, you can make it your own, but you have the basics to get you started for speed! So, look out for templates - there are lots of freebie ones around - use up some of my old kits and show me the results! I can't wait to see them!

I haven't done an update on Pompey and Lily for a while, so I thought I would today as hubby is watching the footie and it's sooooo DULL!! lol! They both enjoyed Christmas - Pompey is an expert at present unwrapping - he removes the paper and then takes whatever is inside, leaving the paper behind. Lily just eats the whole thing!! Lily has put on weight over Christmas which is strange because she's usually so skinny and so she is on a mini diet - although the snow is helping her lose the weight with all the energy she expends running around in it and catching snowballs! Pompey has split his claw which is causing him quite a bit of pain. We didn't realise it was a split claw for a few days - we thought he'd twisted his paw or something, but it's started to get a bit smelly and weepy, so we've been bathing it in salt water and putting savlon on it and hopefully it will be fine - if not, it's off to the vet for some antibiotics!

Back to today and I have the final part of Jack Frost for you. Part three is no longer available, but you can buy the entire kit here in store for just $1 if you missed any of it. I have a new four part kit ready to go next week - it's bright and funky and based on a colour swatch from Nathan - one of my long time blog readers - you're going to LOVE it! Click the preview below to download part four and I'll see you sometime during the next week with another freebie! TTFN.

22 comments:

Jac said...

Thanks for the final part of this awesome kit. Yes I'm guilty of having lots of kits on my harddrive and funnily enough quite a few of them are yours!lol I have set myself a challenge to do a scrapbook page every fortnight (digi or paper) so hopefully I will be able to start working my way through them! x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this kit--love the colors and elements.

Raquel said...

Thanks sooo much for this kit, it is great, love the colors, the papers and the elements.

Marif said...

You're soooo right about the kits on my computer and the amount I've never used...
Sorry to hear about Pompey's bobo, I hope it gets better soon. And good luck to Lily for the weight loss, it's a classic new year resolution!!

Thanks for Jack Frost and can't wait to see the new freebie!

DoggiNO said...

Thanks for another beautiful freebie ! It is indeed spot on to scrap all the snowy pictures lately. Keep warm !

Yvette said...

Thank you for a beautiful winter kit.

GlitterQueen said...

Thank you, I sure wish I had time to make a page out of all my kits too!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit! :)

Michele said...

Thank you so much for the final part. And thanks for the challenge to begin using some more of these kits on my computer! I will certainly send you links to any of your kits I use! :-)

April said...

Thank you for this final part of the kit. That is a great challenge. I hope to find some time to scrap . . . life changes may make that hard so templates sound like a great idea. I'll let you know when I have something done. Thanks for keeping us challenged and thinking creatively.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:56pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:56am, UK 05:56am, OZ 04:56pm] ).

Sylvia92 said...

Thanks for this 4th Part... Now I'm ready to make a page for you ! Thanks also for your nice advices on using our kits !... Yes, like many of you, I wish I had more time to "play".
Hugs and Kisses.
Hugs to the Doggies for me too !!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the final part of these kit and for all of it. Sure hope Pompey's paw heals up real soon. It's always been said that a pain in the foot makes you miserable all over.

Scrappy Bug said...

:) I can vouch for the new kit... I've had a sneaky peeky - and its GOOORGEOUS!

Its so weird scrapping "Jack Frost"... coz its so stinkin' hot here!!! We can't go outside coz it's so freakin' hot - and you can't go outside coz its so cold there's too much snow!!! hehehe!

Simona said...

Thanks so much Vicki!! I just uploaded a LO I did with one of your older kits to the Scrap That Idea gallery and here you find another LO made with one of your templates: http://stufftoscrap.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-15079
I wasn't sure if templates using other people's kits were good to upload to the gallery, too!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!
BJ

Emily said...

Thanks so much for this great kit!

Iy@Ferrarista said...

lovely!! thank you so much!!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Hi Vicki, I think this kit is beautiful so I tried to make a blog background with it. It is one of my first attempts. Check it out if you like and thanks for creating such a great kit. http://aprilscreativecorner.blogspot.com/ How do people send your their layouts that they have done with your kits?

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs