Pages

Sunday, 17 January 2010

Shades of Happy!!

OK, so are you ready for a new freebie kit? This one is based on a colour swatch sent to me by one of my blog readers, Nathan. He has been reading my blog for a while and has been trying out designing for himself, but as he has a very slow internet connection, he hasn't gotten around to having a blog and sharing his kits - hopefully one day that will change and you can all see his fabulous work! So, thank you to Nathan for the inspiration - here is Shades of Happy! Firstly here is my layout using the kit - I thought the balloons matched the kit perfectly!

Now, check out some layouts from my CT (there are more to follow next week).... The first one is from Sara - I just don't think I could cope with sunshine in December!!

And this one is from Stacey - featuring her gorgeous kids!

If you click the preview, you can download part 1. This kit will go into the new store for just $1 when it's open on 1st February, so this link will be valid until then. Check back next Sunday for part two. TTFN.

26 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS

Yvette said...

This is such a fun looking kit. Thank you for part one.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the shades of happy. And thanks for the reminder the other day to check and us up our points at the store.

lovetocraftbetty said...

What a gorgeous kit!! Thanks so much for part one!

Juli and Brett said...

Love the colors Vicki! thanks so much!

Marif said...

Thanks Vicki, it looks great. And I guess thank you Nathan for the great inspiration!

Michelle Simone said...

Really cute. Great colors. Thanks!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this piece of your fun kit! :)

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Michele said...

What a fun new kit! And how interesting to include the greys in there! WTG Nathan on picking this! Can't wait to use it!

Snowsmoon said...

I love it...Great job Vicki! I love what your CT have created with it! Thank You for sharing and I think Nathan will love it!

Hugs and xx
Dawn aka Snowsmoon

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [18 Jan 12:50am GMT]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

TerriM said...

Another fab kit and the colors are great. Thanks for part 1 - hugs! Terri, Hawaii

nancypinct said...

Great kit and I love the primary colors! I really like the woven mat in the preview - can't wait to play with that! Thank you for being so generous!

nancypinct said...

Vicky - How do you find out if you have any points? I looked at the site but found nothing - maybe at the new site/store? Thanks for your help.

Vicki said...

sorry Nancy - I just shut the store - email me at vicki (at) scrapthatidea (dot) com.

Van said...

Lovely kit - thank you for sharing!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Heather said...

I love this kit, great colors :) thanks agian, Vicki!

SONDRA said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit!

Anna said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice looking kit! Love the bright colors!

Carole N. said...

Oh my, Vicki!!! I LOVE this new kit. The colors are fantastic and I love the elements. The woven matte is so pretty with the gingham ribbons and I love the buttons, frames, and the flowers.
Thanks so much for another wonderful kit.
Looking forward to the new store opening.
Big Hugs!

Carole N. said...

Dang!! I meant to add that I love the layout you made and the one that Stacey and Sara made. They are all so inspiring.
Hugs!

Christie said...

Thanks so much for sharing this great freebie! I posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies! :)

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs