Pages

Saturday, 9 January 2010

What's New at Scrap That Idea

OK - there are a few new kits this week and one I missed from last week :)

First is from Sara - her first in a while called '2009 - What a Hoot'! I love it - here's my layout using a SweetShoppe template and the kit preview below which is clickable.


And last week, Mel released 'Things That Go' - check out my layout and the full kit preview....


Next up from Mel is 'Joyful' - my layout (another SweetShoppe template) and the preview.


And finally, a third from Mel called 'Baby It's Cold Outside' - my layout (yes, you guessed it -SweetShoppe template) and the preview :)


2 comments:

Marif said...

Great layouts!! Off to check out the templates at SweetShoppe...

Rose said...

I'm with you Marif! lol

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs