Pages

Thursday, 11 February 2010

BIG NEWS!!

Well, it's been a long time coming, but our store has reopened with a bang! We have a new look and a much more user friendly store - we hope you like it!

There is so much that's new that I have to tell you about, but I can't put it all in one post or you'd just fall to sleep reading it!! LOL! So, I am going to stagger my posts over the next day or two so that if you're not subscribed to our newsletter, you still get to see everything! Speaking of our newsletter - we have a new subscription list. Even if you were subscribed to our old list, you will need to re-subscribe to keep receiving news on our latest releases each week. Go here to sign up.

While you're in the store, be sure to check out our latest collab kit for February - appropriately named 'New Beginnings' - we are really proud of it - it's MASSIVE and only $4. This is what it looks like.

And here are some fabulous layouts from my CT. The first is from Laramie:

This one is from Kim:

This one is from Gina:

And this one is from Cheryl:

There are more to come - you'll see then when I post a QP freebie on Saturday :)

In the meantime, if you drop by Stacey's blog, you'll see her freebie QP - it's gorgeous and you can collect a different one each day over the next four days from all of us!

OK, I'll be back a bit later to tell you about some of the things that are new from me! Until then, TTFN.

3 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

CONGRADS...Awesome to see you back.We have really missed you. Store looks great. I will have to check it out more closely this weekend. HUGS and XX

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [12 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs