Pages

Saturday, 20 February 2010

Blog To Go

You may have noticed some category tabs at the top of my blog - one of those is called Blog To Go. That is my name for my new venture - blog design. I have five blog designs ready to go complete with blogger code and instructions for using it on your very own blog. All this for just $3.

Take a look at the blogs that you can buy now - there will be more coming in the near future...





Check them all out here in store.

I am also offering a bespoke blog design for just $15 - read all about it here.

2 comments:

Vera said...

Hi Vicki! Are these all for Blogger? Have you considered making ones for Wordpress too? Thanks! :)

Vicki said...

Sorry Vera - I don't have any experience with Wordpress, so the answer is no! :(

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs