Pages

Monday, 15 February 2010

Doodle Love layouts

I hope everyone is ok - it's been a busy few days, but I think we got there in the end!! Just so that no one misses anything, here are the freebies that I've given away over the past few days (all linked up for each):

Wordart addon for Doodle Love
Template based on my layout for Fun Times
QP using New Beginnings
Part one of You are my Sunshine

I will have a new freebie for you a bit later - my latest kit is in store and I have an add on for that too.

For now, I have some more layouts to show you from my CT using Doodle Love. I am so pleased you all like this kit - it gives me the confidence to go do some more doodles! A reminder of what the kit looks like...

And here are the inspirational layouts. TTFN...

Cheryl:
Gina:

Kim:
Lee Anne:

Two from Melissa:


And Nancy:

3 comments:

Sylvia92 said...

Your CT's layouts are lovely !... Let me congratulate them here ! So inspirational !
I'm so slow in my work.... it's always hard to find ideas ! Bravo for these pages !!!!
Hugs from Paris ! S.

Lorraine said...

Cute LO's - love them!
Lx

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Girl, I must say, this is probably one of my all-time favorite kits of yours. AND....that says A LOT because I love ALLLLL of your designs! I don't know what it is about this kit, but it just really caught my eye and I have tons of ideas rolling thru my head regarding how I want to use it!

Your CT is so magical! You have some serious talented scrappers who showcase your designs so well!

I am soooo glad you ladies are back in business! I love the new store, it is SOOOOOOO much more user-friendly! Soooo exciting!

Anyway, just wanted to send ya a litte note so you knew I was thinkin' about you.

OH! I love your other new kit "Fun Times!" That kit is soooo beautiful. I absolutely LOVE the colors you chose for that kit. The colors in Fun Times reminds me of another kit that I got from you quite sometime ago called "Pompey Blues"....while although the colors are not exactly the same, they are somewhat similar and I just love the blues/greens mixed together.

Super-awesome stuff!!! While although I am trying to refrain from shopping, I couldn't pass these two new kits up!

I hope to shop more very soon! I always wish I could just get EVERYTHING!!! (hope you'll take that as a compliment!)

Hugs to you!
Candi

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs