Pages

Thursday, 11 February 2010

Doodle Love!

Have you checked out the new store? We are so proud of it and I even have a challenge running on our blog for two people to win $10 gift certificates to spend there, so be sure to check that out here!

I have two new kits this week, the first of those is called Doodle Love - I drew most of the doodles in this kit and I am so proud of it! There is also a bragbook for just $1 made using the kit and also the doodles as a CU item - check out the previews:



This is the layout I made with the kit using a Sweetshoppe Designs template.

And here are some layouts from my CT..... firstly, Peni:

These two are from Rose:


This one is from Sara:

And these two are Stacey's:


And finally, this is Vicki's:

Some wonderful inspiration there, don't you think?

A freebie? Of course there's a freebie!! This is a set of wordarts - I hope you like them - click the image to download! TTFN.

11 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely word art! :)

modCreative said...

Thank you Vicki, so excited that the store is back :)

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki. Very glad your store is back up, missed it :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sylvia92 said...

I love You Vicki !!!!
It's good to read you back in your Store !
Ready to create my Valentine layout as well !
Hugs from Paris !
Happy Valentine to you too !
Sylvia
PS : I'll tell you what I've got for Valentine !

LouCeeCreations said...

Your kit looks gorgeous Vicki, and your doodles are awesome x

Karen said...

Thanks for the WordArt, they're cute!
Karen from Moscow

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [12 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Monkey Toes Too said...

This kit looks great. I will have to check it out. Thank you for the word art.

CharityChristine said...

YAY I love word art! Thank you Vicki! I'm a new follower of yours and a new blogger as well :D
I just started up my own Digital Scrapbooking Freebie blog (Snack Scraps-with food themed freebies) and I'd like to get some feedback and some followers going! Tell me what you think!!!!

www.snackscraps.blogspot.com

Amanda Kelleher said...

Thank You SO much!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs