Pages

Friday, 12 February 2010

Fun Times!

Thanks for the lovely comments about my Doodle Love kit I showed you yesterday! Today, I want to tell you about Fun Times which is my second kit for the week - it's one for the boys this time! Take a look:

This is my layout that I made with it:

And these are the gorgeous creations from my talented CT. First up, Nancy:

And Melissa:

Two from Lee Anne:


This is from Laramie:

This beauty is from Kim:

This is from Gina:

And Cheryl:

And last but not least, Brandy:

Thanks girls - they are all stunning! I will be back with a freebie add on for this one when I show you the other layouts from my CT. I am not finished with the kit that I was planning to start on Sunday, so that may be delayed, but I do have a freebie QP for New Beginnings tomorrow, so don't miss that!! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs