Pages

Monday, 15 February 2010

Love is in the Air and a freebie

Well, yesterday was Valentines Day, but today it's my latest kit with that name!! It's not just for valentines though, so don't be fooled! This one is full of primary colours and really easy to scrap with as you'll see from my CT layouts. Firstly take a look at the kit in all it's glory - Love is in the Air.

And here are some of the layouts from my CT....

Two from Laramie:


This is from Nancy:

These two are from Rose:


And this is from Stacey:

Gorgeous layouts as always from the girls! And finally, the freebie! I hope you like it - click the image to download. TTFN.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Vicki - you are on fire with all these new kits! Love the colours.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [15 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Monkey Toes Too said...

Another lovely kit. Thank you.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous kit and layouts!! Thanks for the gift!

Scrappy Bug said...

Laramie is uber talented isn't she?! I just love her work!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

YOU are so talented, it's absolutely ridiculous and you have an amazingly talented CT!!

Thank you so much for sharing the freebies!! I do so appreciate you sharing your amazing creative talents with me!

Hugz!

Joni

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs