Pages

Saturday, 27 February 2010

Spice of Life and a freebie

Check out my new kit everyone - it's called 'Spice of Life' and is one for the girls, but with enough blue, green and brown for the boys!

You can buy the kit here in store and you can buy the 'Blog To Go' here. Check it out in action here.

Take a look at what my creative team did with the kit - incredible considering I only gave them a couple of days to do these layouts :). The first one is from Vicki - check out that cute little face all covered with food!

This is Stacey's layout - that smile really is gorgeous isn't it?

This stunning layout is from Sara.

And this one is from Rose - beautiful!

Laramie did two layouts - I love how one of them doesn't include any pink to show it doesn't have to be girly!


Kim did a 'Happy Spring' card and I adore it - I would love to receive a card like this :)

Gina's daughter appears to have the perfect clothes for my kit - good girl! :D

And Cheryl made this beautiful layout - simple but stunning!

And finally, I have a template freebie for you - this is number 12 can you believe? Don't look back for the old templates because they are no longer available. You can buy set 1 and 2 in store here for $1 each though if you want them! Click the image below to download today's template and check back tomorrow for part three of You are My Sunshine!

15 comments:

nancypinct said...

Hi Vickie - Are you sure you posted week 3 of You Are my Sunshine? I am wondering because yesterday 2/27 (above) you posted to "look back tomorrow for part 3", then you emailed us to download part 4. Could part 4 you sent us really be part 3? I did not get 3 - I must have missed it I guess. I know this is crazy! I will check back later. Thanks!!

Vicki said...

Hi Nancy - part 3 was posted in my newsletter last week and will be posted on my blog this week. Part 4 was in the newsletter this week - that may be why you have part 4 and not part 3 :)

craftychic said...

Thank you for the page as well as the newsletter goodie Vicki :-)

Marif said...

Thanks for the template and for part 4 in the newsletter!!

Snowsmoon said...

This kit is just too sweet. I am getting some new pics of my sister's girls...this would be awesome to use with them. Great job your CT have done...outstanding job, Vicki. Enjoy your weekend. TFS and TTYL

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

* Lee said...

Thank you so much! :)

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [27 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

txbubbles said...

Woohoo!!! Lovin'this one!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous LO's & fab freebies, loving your blogs to go too!
x

Laramie said...

Loved working with these colors; so cute for boy or girl. Loved the little safety pin (Adorable).

April said...

Awesome and thank you for the template! I can't wait to try it.

Mandy and Jack said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Roos said...

Love it!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs