Pages

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Sunshine continues....

Or at least it does with my kit - not sure about outside!! LOL! I've had a busy week and the fact that I wasn't feeling well on Friday hasn't helped with that. I spent a lot of Friday resting up with my PJs on and drinking horlicks!! We are having the yearly audit at work and so it's a busy time for me with all the questions they ask - it's relentless!! It'll be over at the end of this week, so there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Back to scrapping and today I have part 3 of You are my Sunshine to give you. There has been confusion over this kit because my newsletter readers have been given each part a week early and so some people think I have missed a part. Just to clarify, this week in my newsletter, you'd have gotten part 4 and last week, part 3. For anyone who is collecting from my blog, last week you got part 2, this week, part 3. Does that make it clearer? Anyhoo - part 3 for those that don't have it - click the preview ;) TTFN.

17 comments:

Christy said...

Hey Vicki- what is horlicks? Sorry you are feeling poorly!

Sue said...

Thank you for another piece of this fun kit! :)
I hope you are feeling better.

Vicki said...

LOL Christy! Horlicks is a drink we have in England which you drink at bedtime made with milk! Haven't had it in years, but hubby bought some the other day. Must mean we are getting old I guess!!!! LOL!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [28 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much.

Sandy said...

Not sure how I missed this before but thank you. Loving this kit-like all your kits!

tichou78 said...

thank you so much it's beautiful

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic
thanks for the gift

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sue said...

Hope you are feeling better. Thank you very much for part 3 of this delightful kit

nancypinct said...

Now I have all the parts! I think I must have deleted Part 3 in error. Thank you for all of this wonderful kit, great colors and fun elements. Thank you for being so generous.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing this kit!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this kit, but for some reason I'm having trouble downloading it. I've tried the other parts as well when they came out and I'm having the same problem with them. Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Vicki said...

Hi Anonymous - very hard for me to tell you what's wrong to be honest - it seems to work for everyone else. If you send me an email, I will try to help you.....

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for another lovely section.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs