Pages

Monday, 8 March 2010

Anyone for a sale?

It was Scrap That Idea's birthday on 1st March and we intended to have a MASSIVE 50% off sale. However, technical issues prevented this from happening, but we have found a temporary fix and we are now having our sale! So, from midnight MST tonight (7am GMT) for 24 hours, you will be able to buy lots of goodies all at 50% off - no coupon required - discount applied to your cart. Please be patient if the sale is not active at exactly midnight as we have to do it manually! We hope you enjoy our sale and that you upload any layouts you make to our wonderful gallery!

Check out our store here and fill that wish list ready - remember it's only 24 hours!

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

OMGosh lovely lady, I simply CANNOT believe an entire year has flown by this quickly!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SCRAP THAT IDEA!!!

May you ALL celebrate MANY, MANY more over the coming years!

Much love,
Linda :D

Carole N. said...

Thanks for having such a GREAT sale. I just filled up my Wish List and waiting for the sale.
I am picking up a lot of kits that I have wanted and not purchased yet. I am a happy old gal. LOL
Big Hugs!

Snowsmoon said...

Congratulations! WOW, I can't believe it has been one year but my doesn't time fly when you are having fun.

Here are my best wishes for many more years to come. I luv u guys and so hope things are going well for you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs