Pages

Saturday, 6 March 2010

Boyfriend kit and a freebie

Here's a great kit for scrapping your boys! Your boyfriend, your husband, your kids, your military man! It's called 'Boyfriend' - take a look...

And take a look at what my CT have done with it. I just bought this time saving action from Stolen Moments - it takes my CT layouts and makes a nice collage from them with names underneath - I love it!

And I LOVE the layouts of course - a couple of military themed layouts as I expected which is great! I wish I had some photos of hubby in his uniform from when he was in the navy, but I don't - I really must talk to his Mum to see what she can give me :)

I have a freebie cluster frame for you which coordinates with the kit - if you buy the whole kit, it's included, so no need to download from here! Click the preview to download and please leave some love for me here, on 4shared or in my chat box on the right hand side of my blog - I really do love reading your comments! MWAH x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cluster! The colors in this kit are great and I love the theme.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Sylvia92 said...

Wow ! That's a nice presentation indeed ! I think we can see the names better now ! Bravo Vicki ! It's a good job ! And the Kit too ! Hugs !

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Laramie said...

Vicki - Love the way youv'e clustered the CT layouts. Looks great. Just Love Boyfiends Kit. So much fun!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Great cluster. Thank you.

amber said...

Love the new kit, Vicki, and I was so excited when I saw you picked up the action.. Looks great! Thanks for the shout-out! :D

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs