Pages

Thursday, 4 March 2010

Live for Today!

I am such a bad blogger - I have been meaning to tell you about our new store collab called Live for Today and just haven't done it!! Anyhoo - I have a freebie for you - a QP! Stacey and Sara have already given a freebie each away, so be sure to check those out, but first let me show you the kit and the layouts from my fab CT!

These are the CT layouts - the first from Stacey (this is a QP she's given away):

This beauty is from Cheryl:

And this is from Sara - gorgeous!

Rose made this layout - she is sooo good at journalling!

And this is from Gina - I love the clustering with that patterned paper:

And now for the freebie - click the preview to download and be sure to check out the full kit here if you like it - it's just $4! TTFN.

13 comments:

Stacey said...

Ohhh I love yours!! Man I just missed your post by a few minutes! lol I will have to add this to my blog tomorrow!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi sweetheart!

I a SO sorry Vicki love. It seems that I have been off more than on for SO long now, but not a day goes by that you have not been in my thoughts.

I am recovering nicely from my surgery and have a few more tests to go through to see if we can "nail" the rest of my issues and be done with it!

I LOVE the new store and am SO happy for you ALL!

Leaving you MEGA love and wishes for a FABULOUS weekend upcoming!

XOXO,
Linda :D

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [04 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

April said...

This looks like an awesome kit! Thanks for the qp.

digitallyinspired said...

Thank you for your lovely freebie! We have mentioned it over at our blog, Digitally Inspired.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

* Lee said...

Thanks! :D

makeyesup said...

Super kit, love the happy colors, great job on the layouts all.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Rubypat said...

Thank you for the lovely Quick Page.

Snowsmoon said...

Hey Girlfriend, How you been? What a wonderful kit and I love your Quick page freebie. You have been a busy lady. Miss hearing from you and I hope your doing well.

Hugs and Kisses
Your Friend from across the pond!
Dawn

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks so much for the neat quick page!!
You always have such gorgeous layouts on your blog!

Marif said...

Thanks so much for the QP!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs