Pages

Friday, 19 March 2010

A mix of things...

OK, this is a catch up post before the weekend begins - I have two freebies coming, including the second part of Orange Grape, so be sure to check back for those.

The first thing to show you is a layout using my Doodle Love kit that Brandy made - it's stunning, I love the way she's colour-washed the photos to blend with the kit - take a look:

I also want to show you the new kits the girls had in store last weekend - I totally forgot! First up is Stacey's Q is for Quality Time - my layout first featuring Pompey looking intelligent!!


And this kit is from Sara - it's an Easter kit full of pastels called Easter Delight - as you know, not my thing, but I did my CT layout and actually am relatively pleased with it :). However, the kit is beautifully made as always - take a look:


Finally, this kit is from Mel - another Easter kit called Hop Along - it's a fun, brighter Easter kit - take a look:

OK, so that's it for today, I will be back tomorrow with my new store kit and a freebie to go with it - you're going to love it! TTFN.

2 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

LOVE your blog! I am now a "follower" 

I own a blog/design/scrapbooking/photography/WAHM forum I'd love you to join called My Great Retreat (link is below). Can't wait to keep in touch!

Meghan
http://tuckerstaketennessee.blogspot.com
www.mygreatretreat.com
http://mygreatretreat.blogspot.com

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Of course I shall love it, as I love YOU period!!! Have a GLORIOUS weekend sweet lady and thank you for sharing ALL of the LOVELY goodies! MWAH! :D

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs