Pages

Sunday, 14 March 2010

A new freebie for March!

OK, so I know we're half way through March, but this is my March freebie - I am a little behind, but soon there will be a five week month and we'll catch up a little!! lol! I wasn't sure about this kit to start with, but I grew to LOVE it and the layouts done by the Scrap That Idea CT ladies are going to blow you away and make you love it too!! I decided to give this kit early to all the girls and so I got some layouts from the other girls' CTs which is exciting. So, take a look at the layouts....

You can buy the entire kit in my store at any time here for just $1. And all you have to do to download part one for free is click the preview - simple! I hope you like it - please leave a comment here to let me know what you think - I do love reading them! TTFN.

24 comments:

makeyesup said...

Love the color combination you chose, it reminds me or nice and refreshing sherberts, thanks for sharing.

Van said...

Thank you for Part1 of this lovely kit!

TerriM said...

Just had to say thank you for the Newsletter kit, Orange/Grape. What a cool color scheme - hugs! Terri, Hawaii

Deanna said...

Love the colors!!! Thanks so much!!!

Marif said...

Love the colours too!! And you're right, the layouts are amazing! Thanks for the little newsletter treat too!

Yvette said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

yuki said...

Thanks for another great kit! Love the colours!

Muah!

Jenny said...

They look fantastic!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for this part of your fun, bright kit! :)

ovaltine said...

thank you so much, I love how you always have vibrant color combination in your kit. :)

Melissa said...

Lovely kit and great colors!!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous kit as well as the "extras" in the newsletter!! Love all the layouts!

Scrappy Bug said...

Looks gorgeous, Vicki!!! I love that Jak can make quite a girlie kit into a boy layout! She's a genius!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for part 1...love the colors too!!:)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [16 Mar 08:38am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

April said...

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the great talent you share with us.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

Jacqui's Scraps said...

Thank you so much, I love the colors!

SandyPie said...

I'm loving the color combination! Can't wait to open this up and see what's in it!

Michele said...

Love the colors!!! Thank you so much!

Linz said...

Like it very much!!!, but unlucky me, I can't found the link.. :(

Could you show me the new link to download the part1?

Vicki said...

Sorry Linz - links are only valid for one week. You can now only get part 1 if you buy the whole kit in my store - it's just $1.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs