Pages

Monday, 29 March 2010

Orange Grape

I'm back! I really was too exhausted last night to post, but I had an AMAZING time at the GoGo Getaway - I can't begin to tell you how much fun we had. Lots of laughter (of course), twenty one wonderful classes designed by the GoGo team (including two classes from me) of which everyone took 7 each, great company, lots of inspiration and top notch organisation! Everyone appeared to be having a ball and I made some great new friends and caught up with some from previous retreats. Thanks to everyone there who made it such a wonderful event.

Back to today and I want to let you have part 3 of Orange Grape - click the image to download directly from my blog and leave some love in the comments section or in my chat box on the right of my blog - I love reading them!! TTFN. {link expired}

21 comments:

Sylvia92 said...

Oh ! Lucky girls !!!! They had the chance to meet you ! I would have loved to be there too ! Sound like you had a great time !!!
Hugs from Paris !!!

Deanna said...

Glad you had some 'get-away' time! Thanks for this kit! It's very cool!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for another part of this fun kit! I'm glad you had a wonderful conference. :)

Van said...

Thank you for Part3!

Lynna said...

I love this gorgeous kit! It sounds like you had a fun time! Thanks for sharing your work with us! :-)

makeyesup said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend, it's always good to get away with friends and meet new ones. Cute kit, can't wait to see the final piece. Sorry, forget to come thank you when I get them from the newsletter.

Anita said...

Thank you for this lovely kit!!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for this great piece of the kit.

Laure said...

merci pour ce très joli kit !
j'adore ce que vous faites !

Dawn said...

Thank you!

Breeoxd said...

so glad you had a good time! thanks!

craftychic said...

Glad you had a good time! Thank you for the 3rd part of this great kit :)

Keryn said...

Hi Vicki, thanks so much for part 3 of this kit. Keryn x

Deanna said...

Lovin' this kit! Thanks so much for the kit and the direct download!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much!

ej236 said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit. I can't wait to use it!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for part three!!LOVE it!:)

Sharon said...

I downloaded from the newsletter but I wanted to pop on your blog and say thanks! Beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great kit. Can't wait to scrap with it!

Michele said...

Loving this new part! Thank you!

Batya said...

Thanks a lot

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs