Pages

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Some hybrid

I didn't expect to post again, but I have been playing with hybrid and wanted to post what I did. You may have seen the Doodle Love bragbook pack I have in store? Well, I wanted to be able to carry something with me to show people what I do - you will all know that many people don't understand digi and I have to explain it over and over. So to make it easier, I printed them out on 7x5 photo paper, put the pages inside some plastic wallets and bound it together and then tied some ribbons onto the wire binding. This is the result - small enough to carry in my bag! What do you think? I'd really love to know! TTFN.

6 comments:

Marif said...

I really like it. I never thought of plastic sleeves like that, I'll hunt some down...
The result is awesome, I love the ribbons!

Sheena said...

Vicki, loving your mini book
look forward to seeing it IRL when we meet next week
Can't wait xx

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Love it!!:) Great job!!! Great idea too!! Sure is easier than trying to explain it to someone who has no idea what you are talking about.:)
I get the 4"x6" photo albums from the Dollar Tree.They have plastic sheets and you can remove the front cover paper and replace it with one you make yourself...using your own designs.Then I decorate the outside cover the way I like it.:)I print all my brag book pages on 4"x 6" photo paper.I gave my sister a bb album of her grand daughter for her bday and she keeps it on her desk at work for all to see.She loves it!
Plastic wallets..I will have to look that up too!!:)Thanks for the idea!!

Deanna said...

Very cool! (adding to list of things to do...the list is getting long!)

Bec said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!

Carole N. said...

Do you really want to know what I think of your BB??? I LOVE IT!!!! LOL
What a great idea. I don't make BBs, but I will
be making one now after seeing yours. What a great way to make a Grandma's BB and it will not
bet damaged in the plastic sleeves.
Thank you so much for the idea and the photo share and thank you for the darling QP. I just picked it up in the store. It's more hassle that way, but I am sure it's easier for you and the other girls. I got Stacey's while I was there, also.
Thanks for all you share. Love the new kit, Orange Grape. The colors are wonderful and it's such a cute kit.
Sending Big Hugs!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs