Pages

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Sweet Tweet and a freebie

Hey everyone - I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Today, I want to show you my newest kit in store called 'Sweet Tweet' - I hope you will love it as much as I do! Take a look at it in all it's glory....

And take a look at what my CT have done with it - more gorgeousness for you to admire - they really know how to make a kit look amazing, don't they?

So, to that freebie! I am now going to be giving my add on freebies free via the store. So, no more 4shared, but it does mean that you have to register at the store to get it. You only have to do that once and each time any of the four of us have a freebie, you can go get it really quickly and easily without the annoyance that is 4shared. This add on is a QP - see preview below - if you click the preview, it will take you to the store. When you get there, follow the instructions in the description of the item. Check back tomorrow for more Orange Grape and don't forget to leave some love here on my blog. TTFN.

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [20 Mar 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the freebie,,,

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sylvia92 said...

This kit is really so cute, I can't resist ! I'm getting it too !... Will try to make a brag book as well ! It takes time but You have so many ideas I want to make honor to your creations ! Hugs !!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs