Pages

Monday, 12 April 2010

A bit of catching up....

OK, this is going to be a kit and layouts catching up post - I am being a bit slack lately! But before that, for anyone who didn't get my newsletter today - by using the code pompeyfinal - you can get 50% off in my store when you spend $8 or more. So, that's like getting two full priced kits for the price of one!!

So, this is what I have for today - are you sitting comfortably? :) First up is a gorgeous layout from Laramie using my 'Forever' kit - check it out....

And this is by Rose using the 'Step Into Spring' store collab for April - stunning!

Now to show you what the other girls have in store and my CT layouts to show them off!! Firstly is Sara's 'My Heart' - my layout and the kit preview which is clickable.


This is Stacey's 'T is for Teenager' - continuing her alphabet series and my layout.


And last but not least, this is Mel's 'Lights, Camera, Action!' - my layout features my doggy star!


I hope you can find some inspiration from these layouts. Back tomorrow with more 'A Day With You' I think :). TTFN

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

what a great picture of you and your hubby!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs